WHAT DO THESE TERMS INCLUDE?
We understand that reading legal documents may not be the most appealing activity, and it may be something you prefer to avoid. However, it is vital for us and for you to understand exactly what is at stake with our EMAIL MARKETING service. This EMAIL MARKETING Usage Agreement is more than just words; it's a representation of how we intend to meet your needs through our INFOPRODUTOS services and how you should interact with us. So, let's keep it simple:
- What do we expect from you? Honesty, clarity, engagement and a respectable use of our services.
- What can you expect from us? An ethical, transparent and direct approach, with a total commitment to providing access to our services (INFOPRODUTOS).
- What can you expect from our content? Useful guidance and practical information on how to manage your finances, both from us and from our partners in the financial and investment field.
- "EMAIL MARKETING" - Sending Info-Products, refers to any situation or agreement in which Bible5 sends one or more messages to an e-mail address related to the services.
- "USER" means any person - aged eighteen (18) or over - who is the sole owner of a valid e-mail address registered with the PROVIDER platform, which supports the e-mail service (E-MAIL) provided by the PROVIDER in our "QUIZ".
- "OPT-IN" refers to registering, subscribing, requesting, agreeing and authorizing to receive electronic messages from our team.
- "BIBLE5" is the blog that manages the sending of EMAILS with Infoproduct content.
By registering through our "QUIZ" or forms on our pages and "ENABLE" our notifications/messages - Infoproducts, by providing your email, to Bible5 Blog, you (USER) adhere to and accept the clauses of these terms: We value the uniqueness of our relationship with USERS, therefore, these terms are conditional on the USER's waiver of participation in any COLLECTIVE ACTION, furthermore, in the event of disagreement by the USER with part or all of these terms, we will resort to the solution of ARBITRATION (Law no. 9.307 of 1996) before any judicial solution.
EMAILS containing Info-product content are available from any provider offering the service in accordance with international security standards and Brazilian legislation.
STOP RECEIVING MESSAGES
To ensure transparency when offering content with info-products via emails, we provide - in the body of the message - the option to stop receiving future emails, with the message: "Don't want to receive our emails anymore? Unsubscribe here". Or the 'unsubscribe' button also available in the body of the email.
DATA PROCESSING TECHNOLOGIES
Our goal is your security, so we follow international and national standards to protect your personal information and data. These are "precautionary" measures to guarantee a level of security that complies with the law, and we have adopted the main measures in the information security, administration and technology sector; employee awareness - compliance, encryption, SSL and DdoS. We protect your personal data by managing an internal processing cycle for safe and correct disposal.
By agreeing to receive emails from us, you agree to the terms of collection, processing and storage of your data - email address, regulated by the General Data Protection Law - LGPD (Law No. 13,709 of 2018). However, you can REVOKE your consent at any time by sending messages to the following e-mail address: ([email protected]).
The relevant legislation in this contract will be that applicable and in force in Brazil, in conflicts between the USER and the Infoproducts portal (Bible5 Blog), preferably observing Law No. 9.307 of 1996 - Arbitration, respecting the provisions of Law No. 8.078 of 1990 - Consumer Defense Code.
In the event of refusal of Arbitration to resolve conflicts with the USER, the jurisdiction to resolve any legal dispute shall be the city of Indaiatuba - SP. Version July 1, 2023.